Debate Number 3

In the first two debates, I thought that Kerry blew Bush away purely on better arguments. A lot of people focused on Bush's facial expressions; I didn't even notice them. Tonight I watched though. He generally seemed to have control over himself.

As far as the answers that they gave go, I tended to like Kerry's answers better, but didn't see any real knockout punches as in the first two debates.

W said he prays a lot. I somehow don't buy it. He said, "I never want to impose my religion on anyone else." I almost vomited.

Bush tried a few jokes and they were really lame.

I just heard that Bush did in fact say that he wasn't worried about Osama bin Laden.

Call this one a draw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthropogenic Global Warming

Fun With Boat Electronics

Staking My Claim to MicroSnaking